1. How do I book my party?
Call us at 757-375-5172 . However, we may not always be able to answer the phone so please send us an email to email@example.com and include your name, telephone #, date and time of request, party address and what you would like us to bring. You can also visit the Contact page and fill out the required information. We will do our best to answer emails within 2 to 3 business days.
2. What type of events do you do?
We can do any type of event that has people! People of all ages love our adorable little critters as they are all hands-on and super friendly! We have done school events, pre-schools, day cares, churches, amusement parks, local businesses, nursing homes, local farmer’s markets, festivals, fund raisers, wedding receptions, anniversaries, birthday parties, grand openings, holiday events, and if you have an idea not listed here, we can do that too! From parties with as little as 10 people to festivals with as many as 50,000 people in attendance. We can do them all!!
3. What happens if it rains, snows, sleets, hails and then some?
We still come to your event or party regardless of the weather! We can set up inside of a building, garage, cafeteria, gymnasium or under a tent! You provide the cover and we’ll fit under it!! However, we understand if you need to cancel, so please if you decide to cancel because of the weather, we require 48 hours notice or the retainer is forfeited.
4. How long does it take to set up? Is this included in the hour?
We try to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to set up the animals and get the pony all dressed up. This set up time does not take away from your hour of fun. Your party starts when the first pony ride is given or the first animal is cuddled.
5. I have not received my contract yet?
We try to have contracts emailed to you within a few days of receiving your information, however, this doesn’t always happen. Rest assured, if we spoke on the phone, or you have received an email back confirming the date and time, you are on the calendar and we will be there! If we have not received your contract and deposit to secure your date and time, we will call to confirm your party details. Once the booking has been made and we have received the deposit, we will not call again.
6. Who takes care of the clean-up?
We wish our animals were potty-trained, but unfortunately accidents do happen. We bring appropriate waste removal equipment and are always respectful of the homeowner’s property. If you need some for your garden, let us know and we can leave some behind!
7. Where do the pony rides happen? How much space do we need?
We can do pony rides in almost any space, backyard, cul-de-sac, sidewalk, side yard, parking lot, you name it! Our ponies have gone up stairs and elevators, but please let us know ahead of time if there are such obstacles so we know which cute pony to bring.
For petting zoos, we can make fit our little critters in even the smallest of areas. A comfortable 14 x 14 foot area is recommended, but if your space is smaller that’s okay! We can do some inside and some outside if needed!
8. Do we have to have a fenced in yard? No! we just need a grassy area. If we have to be on pavement or gravel, corral panel setup will be required.
9. How do we help you/ what do we do? Just book us and we try to make your party or event the most enjoyable that we can! Please let us know any special requests. We understand that you have a lot on your mind and a million things going……we want you to enjoy your day!