We suggest you book your party or event at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance to ensure you get the date and time you want…a small deposit secures your private party date and time!
- Additional ponies are available for an additional fee
- Occasionally certain animals are available for adoption
- Corrals $100 (panels, tarps, bedding, forage). The animals need a grassy area to set up for your party or event. If a grassy area is not available, we must set up our corral gates to keep the animals in one location for the kids and guests to be able to pet.
- Animal rentals are available, as we supply our critters for Holiday photo shoots, weddings, gender reveals, TV, and fund raisers. Just ask!
- If you need to rehome a beloved pet, please realize that we have very high standards for animals to be part of our farm. We may be able to help you locate the proper place, but we cannot take them all in. Just ask!
Insurance: COI (Certificate of insurance) provided at no additional cost.
Travel Fees: Travel fees cover our time to your party or event, fuel, vehicle maintenance, and set aside funds for trailer repairs.
National Holidays: additional $75 charge
We accept Visa*, MasterCard*, Discover*, AMEX*, Venmo, CashApp, cash, money orders and personal checks. $35 Returned Check Fee. *3.5% fee
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel due to inclement weather with less than 48 hours notice, you forfeit the retainer. We require thirty (30) days notice to reschedule due to non-weather related circumstances or the retainer is forfeited. If you cancel while we are on route, or you change locations and we are not made aware, or otherwise make it impossible for us to complete your party, the credit card on file will be charged the full amount or we will invoice you for the full amount.